Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cute As A Button Inspiration


Hey all!
It's my day to share an inspiration project at

I chose to do an altered wooden letter projecting



I started with a 9 1/2 inch wooden letter
and printed the digi.



I chose a cute printed paper I thought would work well.
I turned letter face down on the backside of the paper and traced
and then cut out.
I used acrylic paint to cover the backside and edges of the letter.
Once this was dry I applied the cut out paper to the front
of the letter with decoupage medium. The next step was
to use the medium as a sealer over the paper.
While this dried I fussy cut the image which was colored
to match the paper.

Next I decided where to place the image and a banner

I put together with die cuts, glittered sticker letters
and baker's twine.

Once these pieces were adhered I punched and layered some flowers
and pulled out some buttons.
Once I had everything placed and attached I decided
to add some die cut leaves as the last touch.




I think this would make such a cute piece of nursery decor and hope that 
perhaps, I've inspired you to try a project like this.

Be sure to check out this image and all the other products available at 

Also, join in our monthly "Anything Goes" challenge, if you haven't already at

And we always love to see your projects using
Cute As A Button products at

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

I'm linking up to:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes













SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. This really is "Cute As A Button" I love it! Thanks for showing how you made it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming project for a little one; so incredibly cute! A delightful way to 'make your mark'. So thrilled that you shared your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in pink! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling project, Judy. Thank you for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week.

    ReplyDelete