Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bingo & Any Holiday I'm back for my second postat Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I'm back for my second post today
with the weekly challenge at

We actually did not hold a challenge last week
so we are holding one with 2 themes.

Bingo
Use 3  items in a row for you project


I used the middle row across,
Designer Paper, Hand Colored Image, Die Cuts/Punches

using Super Hero Boy from our sponsor for this challenge:

Scrapper's Delights
Prize: 3 Digital Images

 The second challenge theme is
Any Holiday

using Lil Peanuts Christmas Tree from 
one of our sponsors for this theme:

Lacy Sunshine
Prize: 3 Digital Images

Our other sponsor is

Prize: 3 Digital Images

I hope you'll join in at
We'd love to see what you create using either theme!

I'm linking the 2nd card up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark(colored with pencils)
Lacy Sunshine's Color and Craft Your World - ATG

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous!!! Love the blue hair on the little Christmas girl :) Thanks you so much for Making Your Mark at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards...love your coloring and beautiful card design...thank you for joining us at ATSM...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love your coloring. Happy to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete