Saturday, May 21, 2016

MHKDesigns May/June Challenge

Hey all!

The 21st of the month always brings on a new challenge at

We'd like to see your creations using the photo and/or colors
as your inspiration. Or, if you use MHKDesigns products
you have the option of Anything Goes.



I chose to use the colors and created my card using
Rock My World for the image and
Birds & Branches for the sentiment.




So, what do you say?
Will you join us at
We'd love to see what you create!


I'm linking up to:
Craft for the Craic - Step Back in Time




5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Judy, like the impact of your diagonal paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Judy! I love these gorgeous green colors!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I adore the brown with the green--that ribbon really helps tie it all together. ;) I love the layering and fun patterns you used, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Judy. Sweet and feminine .... yet not a flower in sight! That's creativity. :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green and brown! Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Craft for the craic this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete