Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Challenge #50 - Crafty Gals Corner

It's time for another Anything Goes challenge at
I though I would take a break from a Christmas project
and do something a little different.


Using Heart Bouquet
from

Our Sponsor this week


Prize: 3 Digital Images

I printed the image twice, colored with Spectrum Noir markers
and fussy cut the entire image from one of the printings
and the bow from the second which I layered
before adding to the lattice embossed panel.
The sentiment was stamped and I added some red gems.
I love the way it turned out!

So now we want to see your Anything Goes projects at

I'm linking up to:
Mod Squad Challenge - Anything but a Christmas Card
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Have great rest of the week!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Great image. Love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, I thought the bow is real but it is coloured.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is just gorgeous, a real stunner!!! I love your coloring and layering! I also love the texture and design. Such a lot of work to fussy cut, but so worth it!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete