Sunday, November 8, 2015

Snow Angels

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I have a quick post to share today.
This is one of my DT cards for this month's releases at



I made an easel card using
"Snow Angels".


What a fun set this is to work with! I liked all 3
snow angels so much I had incorporate all of them in my project.
The images were colored with Spectrum Noir markers
to match the DP from  Recollections and fussy cut.
The frame was cut with 2 old Sizzix Originals dies,
Rectangle Frame and Jelly Frame.
I printed the sentiment from the set and die cut
with Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames.
The border was punched with a Fiskars border punch
and I finished up with some cotton for the snow (or clouds!)
and the tiny white snowflakes which are actually buttons.

I hope you'll visit 
and check out her other new sets.
Then hop over to the Beccy's Place Blog
and join in on the month long Holiday Card Challenge
where you'll have multiple chances to win
Beccy's Place images every day!

Thanks for taking a look!

I'm linking up to:
Card and Scrap - Christmas
                                                              



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an adorable and fun card! Love your coloring! Thank you so much for entering our Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and fun christmas card.

    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Jytte, DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete