Friday, March 27, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #13


So is it just me or is CASE-ing your own card really difficult?

That's right, this week at
the even team is CASE-ing one of my cards.

As a member of the Even Team here's what I came up with.


I used the star and banner as my inspiration for the new card.
And instead of the bling I used in the original, I opted for shiny papers.
The star was cut with an old Sizzix Originals die and embossed
with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, just like in the CASE card.
Instead of highlighting the embossing on the star with ink
I used a metallic gel pen. The papers are from
DCWV's "Sparkling Holiday" Stack as is the sentiment.

Be sure and check out the rest of the Even Team's creations
and come up with your own to share with us at 

Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Judy! I LOVE all the gold--so elegant! The patterns you used are amazing too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete