Friday, October 17, 2014

Christmas in Pink


I've really been slacking in my Christmas card production here lately.
I told myself in January I was going to get at least one made per week, 
but have missed several weeks.
So I saw that the challenge at Jingle Bells this week to to make
a pink Christmas card and I love pink Christmas cards.



Here's what I came up with.


I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


The snowman was stamped with 
Inkadinkado's Ornate Christmas stamp set,
embossed, colored with a Spectrum Noir marker and fussy cut.
I used embossing folders from Darice and The Paper Studio.
The printed papers are from
My Mind's Eye Merry Little Chistmas paper pad and
the glitter paper is DCWV.
I finished with some gems from Recollections and
a greeting sticker from Stickabilities.

I'm also linking up to:
52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - color challenge
Christmas Stamping All Year Long - anything goes

Thanks for taking a look!

9 comments:

  1. oh ♥WOW♥ now that is what you call a perfectly pink and absolutely adorable holiday card! great take on the sketch AND a perfect contribution to our "think pink" fest at JINGLE BELLES; thank you for helping us support a great cause! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I this is gorgeous! I like the layout, the touch of bling and the embossed texture. Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEK! The snowman, the embossing, the sparkle, the PINKNESS! LOVE it! I'm so excited you played along at Jingle Belles' Pink Christmas - and at TMS! Your card will be up on the TMS FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun patterns and shades of pink ... love the pretty pink scarf ... so very glad you went PINK for a cause with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute, I love all these pretty papers and that sweet snowman. Thank you for playing along with us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, sparkly snowman! I love all the embossing, too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sparkly snowman! Your beautiful DPs and embossing really make this pop!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sketch colour combo. A great mix of papers and lovely crisp embossing. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete