Monday, September 15, 2014

HOC September Challenge


We have a photo/color inspiration challenge over at
for the month of September.

This is what I came up with as a member of 
the Classic & Elegant team.




The apple basket image is a free printable from
which I colored with pencil colors, fussy cut
and foam taped to the squares which were die cut 
with Sizzix framelits.
I also used a Fiskars border punch behind the DP panel
which is from My Mind's Eye
Miss Caroline Dolled Up paper pad,
a Spellbinders die for the leaves and
 a Marvy daisy punch for the flower to which I added
a Prima Say it in Pearls center.

Choose your style, whether it be CAS, Classic/Elegant,
Fun/Cute, or Vintage/Shabby,
 come up with your own creation,
and link up with us over at 
House of Cards!
You have the whole month to play along
and we'd love to see what you come up with!

I am linking up to:
2 Cute Ink Fall Theme Challenge
Glitter N Sparkle use a punch


Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! Love the sweet harvest basket and your layered flower. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy! I love that image and your layered flower!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is so pretty! LOVE the image and your coloring is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is really really sweet. I love the designer paper and image you paired up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, what a precious fall card! Love that image. So fun with the canning jars in it - love that! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "fall" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete