Saturday, July 12, 2014

Andrew's Musical Birthday


My card design for C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps this week
features the large Andrew stamp from 
The Boys in the Woods Series.


I was looking through my stash of stickers and came across a set
of musical instrument stickers from Recollections 
and thought the sax would work really well with the Andrew stamp.
Then I pulled out the Music Stack from Die Cuts with a View
and every thing just sort of fell in to place.
I'm finding these stamps from 
are very versatile and I'm having a great time
designing with them.
You should check them out!
Thanks for taking a look!

I am linking up to:
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes Challenge
Deep Ocean Challenge Add a Sentiment
Crafty Girls Challenges Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenges Anything Goes
Creative Moments Anything Goes/Celebration
Seize the Birthday Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is super cool, Judy! LOVE the color scheme and the fun music patterned paper you used! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun masculine card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a great masculine card, love it. Thanks for playing along with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat masculine card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete