Sunday, March 9, 2014

Birthday Ballerina Frog


I had so much fun this morning creating this card that I can hardly stand it!  House of Cards
has a challenge this month where you are to use a button, or more if you like, and the first
2 weeks of the month are for the Fun/Cute or Shabby/ Vintage style.  As a member of the
Classic & Elegant team there I don't normally do Fun/Cute but thought I would give it a try.

I've incorporated a few other challenges as well.  The sketch is from the Seize the Sketch
challenge and the color combo comes from the Color Throwdown challenge. And since I
added a birthday sentiment it will work for the Seize the Birthday challenge as well.



I found this cute little ballerina frog digital stamp at bearywishes.com and it is a freebie!
Now, digital stamping is something else I'm new at.  I just need lots of practice coloring.
She was colored with some spectrum noir markers and smooch ink. I did some dry
embossing and die cut the circles. I've had those little flower buttons for about a year left
from a button necklace project.  Thanks for taking a look!

11 comments:

  1. She's adorable!, love all the embossing!m Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Adorable image and I love all the added texture and those sweet little buttons. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOAD-ally darling, Judy! ;) Okay, that was bad, but this card is SO cute! LOVE the fun bright colors, too! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute froggie and the buttons you used are darling! Very nice use of the dry embossed textures too. Thank you for joining us at the House of Cards Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such colourful fun card and the dry embossing really shows it off.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute Judy! I love that image and your fabulous bright colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun and happy card!! Cute little buttons.
    So glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too fun! Love the embossed elements with that cute little frog ballerina.

    ReplyDelete