Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Just a Card with a Fall Vibe

 Hey there!
Jumping in today with a card created for 

I love coloring Conie's digital stamps.
Well, let's be real, I love coloring anything, but images 
of this type are my favorites to color.


This beauty is from the

Now, most would probably color an image like this in
spring or summer colors, but I thought I'd go with fall colors
because, after all, fall is in the air.

I colored with Prismacolor pencils and die cut.
A fallish pattern paper that happened to be on my desk was
layered onto the card base.
I place an embossed panel over on the left side.
The sentiment was stamped and die cut.
I didn't feel that anything else was needed!

Thanks so much for stopping by and
taking a look at today's project!

************************************
Linking up to:
Shopping Our Stash - Use a person image
Unicorn Challenge - Not Square
Classic Design Challenge - ATG / Autumn Colors Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment