Monday, April 24, 2017

Cute As A Button April Inspiration

It's my turn to share a little inspiration on the

I decided to create an easel card using


I started by printing and coloring the image with
Prismacolor pencils and fussy cutting. 
Next I cut a 12x12 inch piece of mediam blue card stock down
to 12x5 inches. I folded the 12 inch side in half to create a
6x5 inch card base and then folded the front in half again
to form the easel.


Next I covered the front of the card with dark blue card stock,
cut a frame out of medium blue with a Paper Artist die
and adhered to white card stock.

I adhered the white piece to the card base.
I cut accent pieces from the die set in medium blue 
and adhered to dark blue card stock and fussy cut around
to use as a background for the sentiment.


I popped the image on the white & die cut background with foam tape.
The sentiment piece was popped on the bottom of the card base.
I added some gems for the finished product!






I hope I've inspired you just a little bit today
and that you'll check out this set and the other products available at

Oh and don't forget to check out the current challenge going on at the







No comments:

Post a Comment